Forums » General Forum

What is your favourite Gimbal?

• 397 posts
    November 27, 2022 11:38 PM PST

A Gimbal can help you create shake-free and smooth footage. For each type of filming device, there is a different type of Gimbal. I noticed that hand-held gimbals for smartphone devices are most popular among students. I’ve seen professional filmmakers use full-body gimbals.

Which one did you use and which one is your favourite?

• 40 posts
    November 29, 2022 2:04 AM PST

My Gimbal is Manfrotto MVG220. It is a very good Gimbal for my needs. It is also affordable compared to other gimbals.

• 56 posts
    November 29, 2022 2:04 AM PST
    Charlotte Davis said:

My Gimbal is Manfrotto MVG220. It is a very good Gimbal for my needs. It is also affordable compared to other gimbals.

I read many positive reviews about this Gimbal. I was wondering whether to give it a try or not.

• 40 posts
    November 29, 2022 2:06 AM PST
    Fjolla Teuta said:
    Charlotte Davis said:

I read many positive reviews about this Gimbal. I was wondering whether to give it a try or not.

I read a few reviews online. A friend of mine recommended this Gimbal to me as well. I got a chance to see his Gimbal before purchasing one myself. It's nice to have friends with gear  

• 47 posts
    November 29, 2022 2:07 AM PST

Dji Osmo Mobile 2 is a great Gimbal for students with low budget and little experience. It works good with a $20 tripod, too.

• 43 posts
    November 29, 2022 2:12 AM PST

My Gimbal of choice is DJI Ronin. I had the opportunity to try it first hand at my Film School. I wish I had the money to purchase it myself.

• 82 posts
    December 2, 2022 2:58 AM PST

These are good gimbals! I used DJI RSC 2