Forums » Lighting

What is your opinion about RGB Lightning?

• 10 posts
    April 6, 2021 12:50 PM PDT

Hello Filmmakers! In the past months, I have seen many articles and videos regarding RGB Lightning. It seems that it has become quite popular to make atmosphere or a setup of your home using these tools. I have seen many influencers have a background with a lot of RGB Lightning and I was curious what is your opinion about this.

Would you recommend RGB Lightning? Would you make your background using these colorful LEDs? If yes, why? What would you recommend?
    If no, why? 

• 56 posts
    April 12, 2021 3:17 AM PDT

I saw this trend on social media, I would use it mostly for interior design options :D 

• 22 posts
    April 20, 2021 1:12 AM PDT

Everybody is staying so much indoors these days that it is no wonder RGB lightning is becoming a trend. I honestly believe it will go away once people will get back to their old lives

• 27 posts
    May 5, 2021 1:59 AM PDT

RGB lightning is fun if you put it around your house or if you have a vlog or a stream but for filmmaking, not really useful

• 397 posts
    February 15, 2022 1:53 AM PST

You are correct, there is an ongoing trend with RGB lights but it depends what you are going for :D

• 5 posts
    March 11, 2022 2:44 AM PST

Most Youtube shows these days show background RGB lights. Some use LED, some use lamps. My advice for you is to go to a local shop and see what option do you have. You can also ask for advice there and if you do not get the desired result, it is easier to return the products.