Forums » Screenwriting

Feature screenwriting blog I wrote for Stage 32.

• 6 posts
    July 6, 2022 6:24 AM PDT

A recent blog on some collaborations and jobs I did through Stage 32.

https://www.stage32.com/blog/Filmmaker-Developing-MULTIPLE-Projects-through-Connections-Made-on-Stage-32
    This post was edited by Rob Jones at July 6, 2022 7:32 AM PDT

• 397 posts
    July 6, 2022 6:43 AM PDT

Congratulations for being featured! :) 

• 82 posts
    July 6, 2022 6:48 AM PDT

Hey Rob,

Next time, please tell a few words about this, not just post a link. I was afraid it could be a virus and I waited a few seconds before clicking it  

I read your story. I saw you were writing TV pilots, which is great! I am happy to see that you didn't give up and followed your passion! I would honestly love to see some samples of you work, if, of course, you would wish to share. 

• July 6, 2022 6:51 AM PDT

Wait, you also draw? Or you just write text? I saw you are a comic writer, too but I don't exactly know what that means. I am a bit confused after seeing your pink character, which btw, looks so cute! 

This post was edited by Rob Jones at July 6, 2022 7:35 AM PDT
    • 397 posts
    July 6, 2022 6:53 AM PDT
    Rebecca Watkinson said:

Wait, you also draw? Or you just write text? I saw you are a comic writer, too but I don't exactly know what that means. I am a bit confused after seeing your pink character, which btw, looks so cute! 

He has more on his Instagram @5dlightcomics 

And yes, they are cute!

• 6 posts
    July 6, 2022 7:33 AM PDT
    Maura Nicolaita said:

Congratulations for being featured! :) 

Thanks, Maura.

• 6 posts
    July 6, 2022 7:35 AM PDT
    Rebecca Watkinson said:

Those are from the artists I'm working with. I'm the writer/creator. I can't even draw a stick figure myself. After working with some indie comic creators and artists in the past adapting their stuff into screenplays I decided to give it a go myself.

• 6 posts
    July 6, 2022 7:37 AM PDT
    Anong Lawan said:

Hey Rob,

Next time, please tell a few words about this, not just post a link. I was afraid it could be a virus and I waited a few seconds before clicking it  

I read your story. I saw you were writing TV pilots, which is great! I am happy to see that you didn't give up and followed your passion! I would honestly love to see some samples of you work, if, of course, you would wish to share. 

Thx for the heads up, edited it. Sure I'll send some samples sometime. I'm awlays looking for feedback.