Forums » General Forum

Community Spotlight: Cade Hopwood

• 397 posts
    August 2, 2022 10:50 PM PDT

In today's Community Spotlight, I am joined by Cade Hopwood, who is currently working on his first feature film, "Land Uncharted".

• 82 posts
    August 3, 2022 1:28 AM PDT

Sometimes, the projects that stand out are those who are different from the majority. You make the movies that you would like to see on the big screen and by doing this, you will also create a community of people that want the same thing as you. I am not a big fan of dinosaurs but I was impressed by the photo with the dinosaurs. On the other hand, I am passionate about time-travelling paradox, I liked so many movies, Project Adam, The Tomorrow War, the TV Show Dark.

• 43 posts
    August 3, 2022 1:30 AM PDT
    Anong Lawan said:

Sometimes, the projects that stand out are those who are different from the majority. You make the movies that you would like to see on the big screen and by doing this, you will also create a community of people that want the same thing as you. I am not a big fan of dinosaurs but I was impressed by the photo with the dinosaurs. On the other hand, I am passionate about time-travelling paradox, I liked so many movies, Project Adam, The Tomorrow War, the TV Show Dark.

"Dark" was filmed near Berlin. I currently go to Film School in Berlin. I am so happy to see that someone from the other side of the planet has heard of and likes a TV Show that was shot here!

• 43 posts
    August 3, 2022 1:32 AM PDT
    Maura Nicolaita said:

In today's Community Spotlight, I am joined by Cade Hopwood, who is currently working on his first feature film, "Land Uncharted".

I currently do not have the knowledge and courage to start such a complex project but you do. Your life journey of creating "Land Uncharted" has proven to me that I should start writing and writing and writing until I first have a good script! It took you many attempts to write a good script and to be honest, without a good script you can't make a movie. I was always thinking about the making of the movie, the cameras, actors that I forgot what was most important. 

• 56 posts
    August 3, 2022 1:36 AM PDT

He seems to be so young and yet he's doing so much. The topics that he likes are fun and the time travelling one shows that he is also very smart. Cade, if you ever host a private online screening of "Land Uncharted", it would be my honor to be a part of it.

• August 3, 2022 1:43 AM PDT

Stop-motion dinosaurs at 24 frames per second? Omg....that is so much work! To film, to edit, to put together. I can only wish you good luck! And I subscribe to what Fjolla said above! Count me in as well!