Forums » General Forum

Become part of the latest project I'm working on!

• February 14, 2013 12:10 PM PST
    Hello!

I am Krisstian de Lara and I am currently working on my graduate thesis film, Sub Rosa, a dark story about the conflict between romantic and parental love and which is stronger in the end. I believe it has a great potential! Although, I have locked the crew and cast I am missing a crucial thing, the funds.

Currently I am doing a campaign on Kickstarter which is a site where young artist look for investors, backers and donors to invest in their films or other projects related to art. Incredibly, many projects have been successfully funded. Furthermore, when you donate you received automatic rewards from the project! For my project you can receive rewards such as a professional webpage banner and logo design for you or your company, photo shoots, a digital copy of the complete film, the trailer, on-set photos, computer performance optimizations, among many others!

This is why I am asking your you help. I would like to ask for your support to make this film a reality and make the best quality film possible. I invite you to take a look at the campaign funding videos to learn more about my graduate thesis film, Sub Rosa.

Please support Sub Rosa on Kickstarter. It's a story like no other. Dark, twisted, romantic and surprising! Donating any amount will get me closer to my goal and I will truly appreciate it: http://kck.st/Yiew2i />
    Thank you for your support. I will give all my energy to this project and I am sure it will be yet another success with your help! Thank you!

Krisstian de Lara