Forums » General Forum

Raindance film finalist needs to be hit

• July 28, 2009 10:50 AM PDT

Hi all, 

I'm new and thought I'd post a link to a film I made for a Raindance tv ad competition. It needs hits to win £1000! I'm so far behind the others, but I think it's still good I start joining communities. Film ones anyway. Please watch, comment, pass on, as you wish. . and I'd love to talk film anytime with anyone. Peace, Oliver.

PS. i need to be hit with a mouse. I mean, on the internet, I mean, you know what I mean :) thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5KQ1cceTes

• August 4, 2009 10:53 PM PDT

dude awesome ad. It sends a great message

• August 2, 2009 6:46 PM PDT

There are 2 fundimentals that will guide you well. 1) Raw Passion 2) Education

The first one you cant buy or learn. Its in you or its not.

The second one has many forms. Go to a 4 year college and earn a degree in film making/editing/producing. Engage in as many open film events as possible and stay on top of your objectives. Always BE networking for possible funds for your projects and always keep in touch with eveyone you meet. Study and understand film, feel the light and dark of every genre and be well versed in its history; you want to sound educated and sharp. Underastand the camera and its movement. Explore the boundaries by creating new ways to protray happiness and pain. Love what you and be very patient.

Flicks and Beats Team