Forums » General Forum

Experienced Professional Musician Looking to collaborate

• July 24, 2015 6:18 AM PDT
    A warm greeting to you,
    My name is Jack, I'm based in Manchester (UK) and I'm a professional musician.
    I have an interest in all things music and work as a songwriter/ producer/ composer/ scorer/ studio engineer and session player (Guitar/ Bass/ Drums/ Keyboard/ Vocals) at a semi-professional level. I have a very competent amount of experience in all these fields but i'm always striving for more opportunities and challenges.
    I have composed within many media types including Film, Television and Advertisement.

I write music in any style or feel necessary whether its a simple song or full orchestration you're looking for. I would love to work with a vast variety of people to gain as much experience as possible.
    If you feel you would like to get in touch with me, hear some of my music or possibly work with me please do not hesitate and get in touch on here or via my email - jack_wakeman@live.co.uk
    Thank you for reading this, kindest regards.
    Jack
    • 39 posts
    January 14, 2016 2:53 PM PST
    Hi Jack,

I hope you're doing well. I am testing out the new forums and I want to see if you have any new projects or new jobs you might share and let me know what you think.

Best
    Kim