Forums » Production Jobs

Looking for Video & Film Industry Referrals?

• 5 posts
    March 17, 2020 5:41 PM PDT

We're always looking for hardworking, creative and generally good people to work with. With that said as a better way for us to organize our production resources (Directors, Producers, Camera Operators, Grips, Gaffers, Audio Techs, Editors, Etc.) we launched an online database on our Shoots.Video domain. Our goal is to digitize the video & film industry referral process. The days of the outdated vendor spreadsheets are over! To be added as a talent or crew vendor please list your info on our site.

https://www.shoots.video/get-listed/

We want to make it as simple as possible to book various rockstar video & film vendors throughout the country, hopefully you’re one of them. 

Please feel free to use shoots.video as a resource as well for when you’re looking for additional talent, crew & gear.

• 39 posts
    April 19, 2020 8:42 AM PDT

Hi Blake, I hope things are going well during this crazy time.

• 397 posts
    May 20, 2020 3:44 AM PDT

I hope your message gets seen by those hardworking and creative people that are in search of a job in this crazy times. :)

• 5 posts
    May 20, 2020 7:30 AM PDT

Hi Maura, I hope so too! Our mission is to build a network of the best people in the industry for us and others to book. On another note would you be interested in joining us on our June 3rd music composition webcast? We have 1 spot left on our panel and think you would be a great fit.

• 7 posts
    June 13, 2020 7:49 PM PDT

I've been checking out your site and I like what I see. 

I'll be contacting a few of your clients this week as I begin crewing up for a feature shoot in Oct.

Good deal!

• 5 posts
    June 15, 2020 9:08 AM PDT

Glad to hear Kay and thank you for your feedback! We also added a call sheet feature recently. It's not super robust like studio binder is but it's free, quick & hopefully easy to use.