Forums » General Forum

NYC -- Final Cut Pro Editor -- Help!

• June 29, 2009 6:33 PM PDT

So, here's the deal. I have 2 web series I need edited. I have got a total of 16 mini-webisodes (each about 3 minutes long each). I don't have a very big budget but it looks like they'll probably get picked up by a major website and when that happens it'll be ongoing work. It's very easy for a real pro at Final Cut.  You must have your own Mac & Final Cut Pro.

I need them edited MTV style with graphics, etc.  I've got $350 to spend total. Wish I had more but that's all I can afford. I really need someone reliable cause the last guy totally flaked out and I can't go through that again. Know what I mean?  My repuation's on the line.  I've got A LOT of connections and anyone's who loyal to me never regrets it.

If you're interested, please send me some links to samples of your editing work. info@gumbowriters.com

• June 22, 2009 6:00 AM PDT

Hello,

We’re at the post production phase of an Independent feature film called “A Drop Of Love” (120 minutes) and looking for a 3D Animator for around 60 to 75 seconds animation on our movie (which will be part of the title scene) and other scenes.

As you know, Indie movies are in low budget movie, in fact our movie is NO BUDGET movie.

We’re looking for volunteers only!

If you're interested, please forward us your contact at MMovie365@gmail.com so that we can discuss details.

Once again, thanks you so much in advance for your pestilential contributions.

Cheers!

Golam Mustofa

On the behalf of - The Team of "A Drop Of Love".

Toronto, Canada