Forums » Distribution

Based on what criteria you choose your distribution?

• 55 posts
    December 16, 2020 1:58 AM PST

What are the guidelines on which you base your distribution?

• 40 posts
    December 16, 2020 2:28 AM PST

There needs to be synergy with the team...for me, synergy is everything

• 29 posts
    December 16, 2020 2:40 AM PST

Like Charlotte said, synergy is important. However I believe that discipline is also important. 

• 22 posts
    April 20, 2021 1:22 AM PDT

When you are just starting, you don't have this many options to choose from so you just go with the one that accepts and respects your work

• 27 posts
    May 5, 2021 2:05 AM PDT

I look for who can help me with my projects and I also look if I can work with that person. It doesn't matter if that person is the best in the world if you can't work with him if you know what I mean.....

• 55 posts
    May 12, 2021 3:36 AM PDT
    Charlotte Davis said:

There needs to be synergy with the team...for me, synergy is everything

Thank you for your answer, Charlotte! I agree, synergy is an important criteria

• 55 posts
    May 12, 2021 3:36 AM PDT
    Izolda Nino said:

When you are just starting, you don't have this many options to choose from so you just go with the one that accepts and respects your work

Haha, true.

• 55 posts
    May 12, 2021 3:37 AM PDT
    Oskar Kuusk said:

I look for who can help me with my projects and I also look if I can work with that person. It doesn't matter if that person is the best in the world if you can't work with him if you know what I mean.....

Yes, if you cannot work with someone, it is useless trying to...it is best to find the right people for you and your project

• 47 posts
    January 17, 2023 2:58 AM PST

The criteria used to determine the distribution method will depend on the type of product or service being offered. Some factors to consider include target audience, delivery options, cost, value, optimization, and scalability. For example, a company selling physical products may need to select an option that allows for efficient shipping and fulfilment, while a digital software company may need to consider a cloud-based solution that can easily scale to meet customer needs.