Forums » General Forum

Motion Array launched a Social Ad Challenge! Win an iPad Pro!

• 13 posts
    June 4, 2021 11:19 AM PDT

Share your 30-sec Motion Array ad on Instagram by June 16!

We are very excited to announce the new ad challenge that you can participate in even if you are stuck at home with just your computer. There is no catch! Use your personal footage and logos for a made-up brand and add in effects with  Motion Array templates! You can also use Artlist and Artgrid resources.

You have up to 30 seconds to share your creative short ad. You can only submit 1 post! For the submission to be accepted, your ad needs to designed as a split-screen showcasing your original footage in one section and the final edited Motion Array version in the other section. To complete your participation, upload your video to Instagram with the hashtag #MAadchallenge in the post caption or comments. Don’t forget to tag the Motion Array Instagram account as well!

For more details, check out: https://motionarray.com/learn/motion-array/motion-array-ad-challenge/

• 397 posts
    June 4, 2021 11:30 AM PDT

This is a great idea! Have you added it to our Events section as well? 

• 27 posts
    June 4, 2021 11:34 AM PDT

I need to think about this. Maybe I can find the time to respond to this challenge. 

• 13 posts
    June 4, 2021 11:49 AM PDT
    Maura Barbulescu said:

This is a great idea! Have you added it to our Events section as well? 

Thanks for the reminder! Just did under Awards!

• 13 posts
    June 4, 2021 11:50 AM PDT
    Oskar Kuusk said:

I need to think about this. Maybe I can find the time to respond to this challenge. 

Would be great to see you participate! You can also enter with our basic free account and access our free plugins and templates! 

• 82 posts
    June 20, 2021 9:39 AM PDT

When is the deadline?