Forums » General Forum

What projects are you working on this fall?

• 397 posts
    July 16, 2021 2:49 AM PDT

As the summer is ending, it is best to look towards the near future. What are the projects that are you working on this fall? How much preparation do you need to make in advance?

• 26 posts
    July 19, 2021 12:16 AM PDT

I will probably be working on school projects...I do not know exactly what projects, it depends on what tasks my teachers will give me

• 43 posts
    July 19, 2021 12:17 AM PDT
    Emily Wilkes said:

I will probably be working on school projects...I do not know exactly what projects, it depends on what tasks my teachers will give me

Working on school projects is good, Emily! What are you studying?

• 26 posts
    July 19, 2021 12:17 AM PDT
    Marianna Schmidt said:
    Emily Wilkes said:

You could say that I am literally a filmmaking student :D

• 43 posts
    July 19, 2021 12:19 AM PDT
    Emily Wilkes said:
    Marianna Schmidt said:
    Emily Wilkes said:

That is good to know! Good luck with your projects! I would advise you to get in projects outside school. Something to do on your own, to gain experience and improve your filmmaking skills.

This post was edited by Marianna Schmidt at July 19, 2021 12:19 AM PDT
    • 26 posts
    July 19, 2021 12:19 AM PDT
    Marianna Schmidt said:
    Emily Wilkes said:
    Marianna Schmidt said:
    Emily Wilkes said:

That is good to know! Good luck with your projects! I would advise you to get in projects outside school. Something to do on your own, to gain experience and improve your filmmaking skills.

You are right! I will think about it, I promise! :D